We are currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our growing audit department. The ideal candidate will be well organized with a high amount of attention paid to detail. Responsibilities include performing all aspects of audits, reviews and compilations from planning through financial statement and footnote preparation. Excellent opportunity for advancement.
- BA/BS in Accounting
- CPA required
- 5-8 years of audit experience in a public accounting environment
- Must have ability to work in a paperless environment
- Proficient in Adobe, Microsoft Excel and ProSystem fx Engagement
- Excellent client communications skills
- Ability to manage junior and mid-level staff
- Experience with business tax return preparation a plus
Sills and Associates offers the opportunity to work in a professional, stable and challenging environment with a great work/life balance. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401K, health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, holiday and PTO pay.
To apply please upload resume and cover letter with salary requirements.